Grilled Vegetable and Zucchini Salad
Need some inspiration to make your meat and vege more exciting? This grilled vegetable salad is a great addition to your weekly 'throw together meal' repetoire.
1 capsicum quartered
3 squash or half a medium eggplant sliced 1cm thick
1 large handful of green beans cut into bite size pieces
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Use a vegetable peeler to peel thin strips of zuchinni and place to the side.
2. Heat a pan or BBQ to a medium to high heat.
3. Cook the capsicum and squash or eggplant until tender (you might need some spray oil for eggplant to prevent it burning)
4. Peal the skin off the capsicum and slice into bite size pieces.
5. Throw all of the vegetables together in a bowl and add the oil and lemon juice.
6. Toss the salad and serve with meat or fish.